Do you want to remove all the remnants of all the templates you installed?
After creating a blog, we install many templates on our blogs to get the best experience and the best template suitable for us and our visitors.
But after installing many templates, these templates leave some traces behind and when you want to switch to another template you will see a lot of traces of the rest of the templates.
Here comes the role of the blogger cleanup template, which will erase all traces of the previous templates
You have to install a Blogger cleaning template before the installation of an other template.
How to install a cleaning template:
Paste the code that was copied earlier into HTML editor of the Blogger theme
- On Blogger dashboard, click Theme
- Click on the icon next to the Customize button
- Click Edit HTML, you will be directed to the editing page:
- Replace all code in the previous theme, right click > Select all ctrl+A
- press ctrl+V to paste all the code
- Save your theme by clicking the icon at the top right of HTML editor
- After saving, you can change the cleanup template with the template you want to install.